- What is a Comprehensive Curriculum? Comprehensive Curriculum (April 20, 2013)
- Delaware Stars Approved Curriculum Approved Curriculum List
- In addition to choosing a pre-approved curriculum, providers have the choice of submitting a curriculum they have created for approval through Delaware Stars. For more about this approval process click on each corresponding section: Curriculum Rubric 4-14 , POLICY on School Age curriculum , School Age Curriculum Framework
- What is a Supplemental Curriculum? Supplemental curricula for Delaware Stars programs are those resources that further grow children’s skill mastery in specific domains of the Early Learning Foundations (ELFs) and are referenced in Stars Standards LC2.
- Growing, Moving, Learning Infant Toddler Toolkit
- Delaware Stars Resources for Nutrition and Physical Activity
Child Assessment Information
- What is child assessment?
- Why do we assess young children?
- Assessment choices already been approved by Delaware Stars Approved Formative Assessments for Delaware Stars 2015
- In addition to choosing an assessment from the Delaware Stars pre-approved assessment list, providers have the choice of submitting an assessment that they have created for approval through Delaware Stars. For more about this approval process Approved Assessment Rubric 2014.
Developmental Screening Information
- What is developmental screening?
- Why do we screen young children? to view a list screening choices that have already been approved by Delaware Stars
- List of Approved Screening Instruments – (November 2014)
- ASQ Referral Forms- directions
- ASQ ChildCareScreeningRefForm revised 8-17
- Ages and Stages Online User Setup Guide