We understand how busy a day can be for a child care provider. This section provides important information to get you the answers you need to efficiently run your program on the following topics.
- The Delaware Stars Policy Guide includes all the details for programs participating in Delaware Stars.
- A Delaware Stars program must use an approved assessment and curriculum and supports its implementation through a team of Curriculum and Assessment (C&A) Technical Assistants.
- Tiered reimbursement provides ongoing financial support for programs as they work on continuous quality improvement.
- Delaware Stars partners with vendors that offer special discounts for participating Delaware Stars programs.
- Early child care programs have a network of supports in place to help them run their program efficiently. This section includes frequently contacted resources.
- Delaware Stars provides training in support of Environment Rating Scales (ERS) that are used during assessment. Stars also offers “Creating an Action Plan: Building on Quality” to programs starting with Stars.