Access to the Stars database is an important resource for managing information related to your program’s profile. Additionally, the database is used for:
- Reviewing and updating staff qualifications and roles
- Requesting an Environment Rating Scale (ERS) Assessment
- Accessing your Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Managing the details of operating a quality early childhood and school-age program
Getting Access to the Stars Database
Complete and return the Database Form.
Five Steps to Accessing Your Stars Database
Once you have completed and returned the Database Contact Form you will receive an email with these instructions:
- Go to https://launchpad.classlink.com/ddoe and “Request New Stars Account.” You will receive an email confirmation, a username and temporary password.
- Go to https://launchpad.classlink.com/ddoe and log in to Identify Management System (IMS) using your username and temporary password.
- Select the blue Stars icon. IMPORTANT: You will receive an error message. This is a necessary and expected part of the process. You are almost in!
- You will receive an email confirmation that you have requested access to the Stars Database, and another email confirming that your registration is complete.
- Log in to IMS again at https://launchpad.classlink.com/ddoe select the blue Stars icon, and enter the database.
Please note that if you participate in the Child & Adult Care Food Program, you have one step – to contact Barb Ruane. All questions regarding the database should be directed to Barb Ruane by email at email@example.com or by phone at (302) 831-2969.